Poké Metropolis

Wifi Legends
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» MY Challenge Thread.
Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Shadow

» Shadow V2.........(better than the other Shadow)
Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am by Zyro71

» 32-Man Shoddy Tournament
Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm by christhedawg

» DIf shoddy tourney
Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am by Pokebitch

» Shoddy Tournament
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm by Pokebitch

» Basche, help, now!
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am by Pokebitch

» Hollow's Water Gym
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am by hollowichigo

» Chomps Status on PM
Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm by IRRONIC

» Psychic Gym Rules
Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am by michael


Share | 
 

 Needing some Idea's on Clefable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : My Room

PostSubject: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:43 pm

No smogon move sets. I need some good ones for a UU team I'm testing.
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 26
Location : CA

PostSubject: Novelty   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Shadow wrote:
No smogon move sets. I need some good ones for a UU team I'm testing.

I used this set in UU, its somewhat a novelty set, but can actualy work really well in UU. The trick is to simply catch them off gaurd.

Clefable-Adamant/Impish
@leftovers/life orb
Ability:Magic Gaurd
EVs
252Att/136DEF/116HP

Belly Drum
Softboiled
Meteor Mash/ice punch/fire punch/tpunch
Secret Power

The set is really obvious, belly drum, softboiled the damage off, and start hiting away. The reason I chose secret power was for STAB and 30% chance of a status problem apearing which can really come in handy. Using life orb or lefties is simply prefrence, leftovers with impish adds more bulkyness to Cleffy, while an adamant cleffy with life orb can easily sweep but soloely relies on softboiled for recovery, you can switch it up and put lefties with adamant or orb with impish, its just prefrence. This set worked well for me in UU becuase it would catch everyone I battled off gaurd. Now for the matter of Mmash, fire punch, ice punch, or thunder punch, its simply what your team needs more help with type coverage wise.

Annoying Cleffy
Yet another novelty set and doesnt really utilize cleffy to its full potential but in UU it can be really annoying

Cleffy-bold
@leftovers
Ability: Magic gaurd
EVs
252HP/136 DEF/ 116 spl def

Thunder wave/toxic
Sweet kiss
wish/softboiled
Stealth Rock/reflect

This Cleffy is PURE support or it can be an amazing scouter while seting up helpful factors for your team like SR or reflect. The choice of toxic or twave is prefrence twave with sweet kiss can be really annoying on the other end and willl force a lot of switches, but toxic with cleffy adds a more staller aspect to itself. Wish or softboiled is prefrence but i personaly perfer wish for team support and coupled with twave and sweet kiss, its easy to pull off. If you are going to run Reflect i would suggest switching the EVs around some to look something like this...
252HP/116DEF/136 SPL DEF.

I hope i helped cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : My Room

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 pm

IRRONIC wrote:
Shadow wrote:
No smogon move sets. I need some good ones for a UU team I'm testing.

I used this set in UU, its somewhat a novelty set, but can actualy work really well in UU. The trick is to simply catch them off gaurd.

Clefable-Adamant/Impish
@leftovers/life orb
Ability:Magic Gaurd
EVs
252Att/136DEF/116HP

Belly Drum
Softboiled
Meteor Mash/ice punch/fire punch/tpunch
Secret Power

The set is really obvious, belly drum, softboiled the damage off, and start hiting away. The reason I chose secret power was for STAB and 30% chance of a status problem apearing which can really come in handy. Using life orb or lefties is simply prefrence, leftovers with impish adds more bulkyness to Cleffy, while an adamant cleffy with life orb can easily sweep but soloely relies on softboiled for recovery, you can switch it up and put lefties with adamant or orb with impish, its just prefrence. This set worked well for me in UU becuase it would catch everyone I battled off gaurd. Now for the matter of Mmash, fire punch, ice punch, or thunder punch, its simply what your team needs more help with type coverage wise.

Annoying Cleffy
Yet another novelty set and doesnt really utilize cleffy to its full potential but in UU it can be really annoying

Cleffy-bold
@leftovers
Ability: Magic gaurd
EVs
252HP/136 DEF/ 116 spl def

Thunder wave/toxic
Sweet kiss
wish/softboiled
Stealth Rock/reflect

This Cleffy is PURE support or it can be an amazing scouter while seting up helpful factors for your team like SR or reflect. The choice of toxic or twave is prefrence twave with sweet kiss can be really annoying on the other end and willl force a lot of switches, but toxic with cleffy adds a more staller aspect to itself. Wish or softboiled is prefrence but i personaly perfer wish for team support and coupled with twave and sweet kiss, its easy to pull off. If you are going to run Reflect i would suggest switching the EVs around some to look something like this...
252HP/116DEF/136 SPL DEF.

I hope i helped cheers



The support Cleffy is what I would love. Thank's for the work!
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 26
Location : CA

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Shadow wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
Shadow wrote:
No smogon move sets. I need some good ones for a UU team I'm testing.

I used this set in UU, its somewhat a novelty set, but can actualy work really well in UU. The trick is to simply catch them off gaurd.

Clefable-Adamant/Impish
@leftovers/life orb
Ability:Magic Gaurd
EVs
252Att/136DEF/116HP

Belly Drum
Softboiled
Meteor Mash/ice punch/fire punch/tpunch
Secret Power

The set is really obvious, belly drum, softboiled the damage off, and start hiting away. The reason I chose secret power was for STAB and 30% chance of a status problem apearing which can really come in handy. Using life orb or lefties is simply prefrence, leftovers with impish adds more bulkyness to Cleffy, while an adamant cleffy with life orb can easily sweep but soloely relies on softboiled for recovery, you can switch it up and put lefties with adamant or orb with impish, its just prefrence. This set worked well for me in UU becuase it would catch everyone I battled off gaurd. Now for the matter of Mmash, fire punch, ice punch, or thunder punch, its simply what your team needs more help with type coverage wise.

Annoying Cleffy
Yet another novelty set and doesnt really utilize cleffy to its full potential but in UU it can be really annoying

Cleffy-bold
@leftovers
Ability: Magic gaurd
EVs
252HP/136 DEF/ 116 spl def

Thunder wave/toxic
Sweet kiss
wish/softboiled
Stealth Rock/reflect

This Cleffy is PURE support or it can be an amazing scouter while seting up helpful factors for your team like SR or reflect. The choice of toxic or twave is prefrence twave with sweet kiss can be really annoying on the other end and willl force a lot of switches, but toxic with cleffy adds a more staller aspect to itself. Wish or softboiled is prefrence but i personaly perfer wish for team support and coupled with twave and sweet kiss, its easy to pull off. If you are going to run Reflect i would suggest switching the EVs around some to look something like this...
252HP/116DEF/136 SPL DEF.

I hope i helped cheers



The support Cleffy is what I would love. Thank's for the work!

NP ^_^
Back to top Go down
michael



Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww y not use softboiled cosmic power toxic and flamethrower is a mini bliss Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : My Room

PostSubject: Re: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 am

*Lock*


Got my idea's and made a Clefable. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Needing some Idea's on Clefable   

Back to top Go down
 
Needing some Idea's on Clefable
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My Roleplay Idea
» I Have an Idea for an RP
» Would a greenhouse be a good idea in Florida?
» Original Deck Idea - Swap Burn (Need Help)
» anyone give idea on nurse reficure deck thx

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Metropolis :: Wifi Battle & Trade :: Team Help Or Advice-
Jump to: