Poké Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poké Metropolis

Wifi Legends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» MY Challenge Thread.
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Shadow

» Shadow V2.........(better than the other Shadow)
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am by Zyro71

» 32-Man Shoddy Tournament
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm by christhedawg

» DIf shoddy tourney
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am by Pokebitch

» Shoddy Tournament
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm by Pokebitch

» Basche, help, now!
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am by Pokebitch

» Hollow's Water Gym
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am by hollowichigo

» Chomps Status on PM
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm by IRRONIC

» Psychic Gym Rules
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am by michael

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Empty
PostSubject: IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information.   IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 am

Hey. I'm IRRONY one of the first gym leaders on pokemetro, like all gyms I will have a set of rules for you to follow. Ok now for the rules ;D

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules
IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Hwaln4

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Vgsehx 1.Standard rules and clauses all apply.

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. Fd7p7a2.My gym is an UU/NU, BL based gym, so bringing any OU pokemons into a match with me, will result in an automatic loss and I wont continue the battle.

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. 2rqmxja3.A person may only bring a maximum of 3 pokemon that have the advantage to ice pokemon.

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. 2nq4hnk4.A person may only challenge me, a max, of 1 battle a week. If you break any rules it will count as a try.

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. 2hgd5ar5.I thought it might be important for me to add a variation of a standard clause, that being the item clause. NO DUPLICATE items (except leftovers), people caught with one or more of the same type of choice item on a pokemon will lose the match and lose their 1 try for that week. .

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information. 117vhtx6.All pokemon MUST be legal, I dont mind if you use pokesavd pokemon, but pokemon with illagal stats or movesets will result in a loss of the match and will count as your 1 try for the week.
Back to top Go down

IRRONY'S Ice Gym Rules and Information.
Page 1 of 1