Poké Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poké Metropolis

Wifi Legends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:47 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Latest topics
» MY Challenge Thread.
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm by Shadow

» Shadow V2.........(better than the other Shadow)
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am by Zyro71

» 32-Man Shoddy Tournament
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm by christhedawg

» DIf shoddy tourney
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am by Pokebitch

» Shoddy Tournament
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm by Pokebitch

» Basche, help, now!
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am by Pokebitch

» Hollow's Water Gym
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am by hollowichigo

» Chomps Status on PM
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm by IRRONIC

» Psychic Gym Rules
Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am by michael

Izz dm in the hizzle

Go down 
+2
IRRONIC
Dm_Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dm_Uchiha

Izz dm in the hizzle Empty
PostSubject: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:19 am

Ok before i go introducing myself i gotta say this man it took this nikka 20 minutes to find the register button phail right ? i know so next time help a nikka out and put the register button eassyer to find plox lolz next thing i want say i still cant find the caht link on forums where the hell is it? another dm phail i know XDDD. well i am DM or as wumpa calls me IZZZ DM i dont where he got the izz from but it fits right? i am sure most of you know who i am and battled me before, as for what i can do in battles well i been in a few tourneys here and there and been with a clan on gb called Wumpas Wrath owned by my nikka wumpa round of claps for WW best fawking gb team ever we had the most wins in the place but that nikka gandalay as one last effort before he quits took out title well gand if u read this FAWK U NIKKA. LoL I hope to meet new people and battle new trainers here my fc always will be 1800-not-for-noobs aight feel free to pc me on the chat i dont bit :3
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: ugh   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 am

Dm_Uchiha wrote:
Ok before i go introducing myself i gotta say this man it took this nikka 20 minutes to find the register button phail right ? i know so next time help a nikka out and put the register button eassyer to find plox lolz next thing i want say i still cant find the caht link on forums where the hell is it? another dm phail i know XDDD. well i am DM or as wumpa calls me IZZZ DM i dont where he got the izz from but it fits right? i am sure most of you know who i am and battled me before, as for what i can do in battles well i been in a few tourneys here and there and been with a clan on gb called Wumpas Wrath owned by my nikka wumpa round of claps for WW best fawking gb team ever we had the most wins in the place but that nikka gandalay as one last effort before he quits took out title well gand if u read this FAWK U NIKKA. LoL I hope to meet new people and battle new trainers here my fc always will be 1800-not-for-noobs aight feel free to pc me on the chat i dont bit :3

Epic lol!
i never battled you D;
Back to top Go down
BiG-WuMpa
Admin
BiG-WuMpa

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:31 am

Mai main nikka! Good to see you used your awesome brainpowas to acces the register key, I knew you could do it! Can't wait to start the ownage with ya over at the e4 Very Happy . Izz dm is in the house! You know you can always find me in my palace on epic avenue farao , i8 pce nikka.
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 am

BiG-WuMpa wrote:
Mai main nikka! Good to see you used your awesome brainpowas to acces the register key, I knew you could do it! Can't wait to start the ownage with ya over at the e4 Very Happy . Izz dm is in the house! You know you can always find me in my palace on epic avenue farao , i8 pce nikka.

-checks if epic avenue is a real place-
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 am

haha welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 am

Dm_Uchiha wrote:

Dm u forgot about me.... i was apart of Wumpa Wrath too pale
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 am

michael wrote:
Dm_Uchiha wrote:

mikey your just like that member they put in there just becuase they can you didnt really help Sad lol! <3
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 am

Lies they needed me everyone needs me Sad
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 pm

michael wrote:
Lies they needed me everyone needs me Sad

D; denial lol, but im sure thye needed you Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
jose90mp

jose90mp

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Dm_Uchiha wrote:
Ok before i go introducing myself i gotta say this man it took this nikka 20 minutes to find the register button phail right ?

Ive been there before also Razz
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm

jose90mp wrote:
Dm_Uchiha wrote:
Ok before i go introducing myself i gotta say this man it took this nikka 20 minutes to find the register button phail right ?

blind much lol
Back to top Go down
jose90mp

jose90mp

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 pm

IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
Dm_Uchiha wrote:

blind much lol

I know uve been there before too denny lol!
Back to top Go down
IRRONIC

IRRONIC

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 pm

jose90mp wrote:
IRRONIC wrote:
jose90mp wrote:
Dm_Uchiha wrote:

blind much lol

I know uve been there before too denny lol!

no my eyes dont have trouble look above the chat and seeing "register" lolanal
Back to top Go down
Dm_Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

michael wrote:
Dm_Uchiha wrote:

=O Snap sorry Mikey let me redo this WW the best fawking clan eva with my nikka wumpa and Mikey we kicked ass until gand took our recoed gand still FAWK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izz dm in the hizzle   Izz dm in the hizzle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izz dm in the hizzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poké Metropolis :: PokeMetro. :: Introduce Yourself.-
Jump to: